techniques can be used to address habit formed behaviours
that you are now determined to take responsibility for and to stop. Psyche Investment
does not offer a magic cure though, YOU need to provide the motivation and willingness to change.
Some examples of habit formed behaviours
that have been addressed include:
- · Alcohol / Substance issues; people with formed dependency can benefit from Psyche Investment input due to the combined therapeutic approaches used i.e. suggestion therapy with reinforcement or analytical therapy which all attempt to reach the subconscious attitude.
- · Weight loss / Dietary issues ALSO bulimia, anorexia nervosa and over eating sufferers can be strongly supported in their road to recovery.
- · Enuresis (daytime wetting), nocturnal enuresis (night time wetting) and encopresis (soiling)
- · Stuttering and / or stammering
- · General habits; nail biting, cheek biting, thumb sucking